Monday, September 21, 2009

Blog 1

I imagine myself living in the Socrotes cave, im still chained up and its very warm due to the fires that are behind me, i don't know what lies before me. There are shadows that i see behind the walls, although i was told those shadows were "real", without me knowing really if they are if i havent seen them. but since i haven't been exposed to such things i woudn't knwo what to expect, i was giving the opportunity to leave the cave and see the outside world, so i proceed with my quest and leave the cave, i discover that theres a sun above me a source of energy. I know where i am and what season of the month it is all through just observing the sun and understand that it is real and im able to see it with my own eyes. So im thankful that i was relased and was able to visualize for myself and understand nature further. I know that i was there and just being stuck in the darkness where i was kept for so long, made me think there was nothing else but darkness. The truth is out there, sometimes it takes courage to go out and see it for yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment