Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ABOUT ME

My name is jeffrey collazos, i was born in manhattan,NY. I would like to describe myself as a person with a lot of ambition giving that im only 19 years old, my primary goal is to attend John Jay College and major in Criminal Justice, i've always wanted to become a member of the the FDNY and be part of such a bravery group of people, im still willing to pursue that dream by taking the 2011 test wich is giving out every four years. But like many people say "it's always good to have a back-up plan" so i've figured mine would be to study criminal justice and obtain the knowledge to becopme a U.S Marshall, this is something that has cought my attention for these past few months.

I would like to describe as a solid student for the most part, i've done ok throughout High School, although i feel that i had the potential to do much better, i've realized that i need to cut some bad habbits ans create good ones. I know for a fact that i will be a different person when i have completed my four years and get my degree.I don;t know what the future holds of me in five years from now, but i hope is something good and i could be proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment