Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blog 10

During this semester i think i've improved on my writing skills i know i still have a lot to work on and make myself better, but its a process that will come in time. A lot of writers have issues starting up a paper like myself i usually get stuck in the introduction, i've noticed that everytime i write a paper i have that problem but once i come across the body, im in cruz control. Also writers need to be aware of plagiarism and not to take out sources and write them on their paper and get credit for someone elses work. But i havebnt come across that thought and im sure i wouldn't think about it, the consenquences are not good.Im sure i will overcome my obsticales as a writer and improve myself to be a better one.

3 comments:

  1. You might aswell write an outline for your research papers.Trust me, it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit that I have the same problem as you do. But if you get stuck with the introduction, I would say just go write the body paragraphs and come back to the introductions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely said. I agree with what you mentioned about plagiarism, It is easy to do it and not be aware of it.

    ReplyDelete